Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Sunday Breakfast in Lara

Breakfast at Tiffany's Ella's



Homemade pancakes, Fresh stewed Apples, Cream and a drizzle of honey from their own bees.

Oh, and cappuccino.    I know its bad but its so so good and what a way to start the day.  Good friends, great food and only 20 minutes drive down the road.

Now what could be missing - I know, a fire to warm my butt up on.....


Perhaps, a stroll around the garden on a sunny autumn day.....



Native - Hakea Petiolaris  (Pom Pom Tree)



Or some new gardening toys, introducing the new greenhouse and some new raised beds.....


Now you cant get better than that, or could you ?????

Arriving home at 12 to find both your men still in bed and they haven't missed you at all.  A whole afternoon of playing in the back yard with my new compost bin and later on babysitting my two favourite munchkins.   

Hope your Sunday is as pleasant as mine.   

Thanks for visiting Living in the Land of Oz





2 comments:

  1. What a blissful day! We got our poles for our new enormous fully enclosed veggie garden cemented in today so that means that it is REALLY going ahead now! It's frigid cold here in Tassie but just how I like it, I just need to find a cure for chilblains and how to look stylish when I am waddling around after Earl wearing 25 layers of clothing...any hints? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds lovely! I'm hoping that today will be lovely and lazy until I go to work tonight. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I enjoy making connections with my readers. Hope you enjoyed your visit.