Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Noelle's Funny - Mans Love of Balls



Have you ever noticed?

1. The sport of choice for the poor and under educated is FOOTBALL

2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BASKETBALL

3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is RUGBY

4. The sport of choice for supervisors is CRICKET

5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS

And...

6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

MY AMAZING CONCLUSION:

The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.


There must be a ton of people in the Government playing:  Marbles




Don't blame me, I'm only her conduit.  After the title of the last post being Spanking The Tomato some might suggest I'm letting my inner naughty girl out to play?


Thanks for Visiting Living In The Land Of Oz

3 comments:

Please leave a comment. I enjoy making connections with my readers. Hope you enjoyed your visit.